Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Birthday Forgotten

I proved that it's hard to be alone. I just had my 15th birthday last November 3, 2008. Not even one of my classmates greeted me in our classroom that day, they didn't me when I told them it's my birthday.........,maybe because they knew I'm a liar. Even my relatives didn't greet me. I know they already knew my birthday. And.......,who knows what I did that day? I was too silent and I felt I was angry or shall I say bad trip the whole day. My family is away from me, I can do nothing. That night, I stayed outside the house, I watched the moon starting to go whole and the stars shining down on me. I thought of the moon and stars as my best presents that special day of my life. Until I fell asleep I can still my heart heavy. I don't now the components of my heart or what it is carrying to cause the heavy feeling. I felt like I'm lost (long sigh).

1 comment:

lacus.. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.